Monday, November 8, 2010

66'ers Game with Work

Our receptionist, Kim, had a bunch of free tickets to the 66'ers game and was giving them out at work. Scott and I got enough for my family to go too. There were lots of people from work there...office and crew. It was a great time for us to get to know everyone outside of work. Thanks Kim!!!
One of our crew leaders, James, and 4 of his 5 kids

Another crew leader, Tyler, and his son Ethan...we missed his wife Shawnee and daughter Maddie. Scott and I babysat Ethan and Maddie and loved it. They are the cutest!

Mark Johnson and his family, he works in Sales and Management

My family and my brother's friends

Scott and I

One of our crew members, Gilbert, and his family

Our receptionist, Kim and her boyfriend Doug.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have a bachelor's in Math from the University of Redlands. Scott has his Associate's in Fire Technology, though he wants to be a nurse. We are expecting our first baby, Samantha Jordan, on June 10th. We are so excited to expand our family and meet our baby girl!!