Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Stop on Vaca - Las Vegas

On Saturday, we left Idaho and started the long trek south. The last stop for vacation was Las Vegas. We stayed at the South Point, one of the new resorts on the south side of Las Vegas. It was pretty nice, though I missed being in one of the huge hotels.
Sunday we went to the
We still went and explored the strip on Monday night though. We decided we wanted to see the pirates show in front of Treasure Island and the water show at the Bellagio so we started our 4 mile round trip trek. The water show was nice, Russell had never seen it before so he thought it was really cool. Then we made it to Treasure Island...and for those who don't know, it is no longer a pirates show. It is called the "Sirens of TI" and features a large amount of scantily clad women lip syncing to terrible songs with even worse dance moves. I could hear Russell giggling behind me the entire time. I was shocked that they could have this show where children could see it...just mind boggling where the world is headed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have a bachelor's in Math from the University of Redlands. Scott has his Associate's in Fire Technology, though he wants to be a nurse. We are expecting our first baby, Samantha Jordan, on June 10th. We are so excited to expand our family and meet our baby girl!!